• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Go Consumer9000!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn, I don't have a single rig with that sort of productivity....... I have a few rigs that turn in 200PPD, but thats about it......

Wow, there's a 600 pointer in there. I'm guessing he's running a high end P4 with some serious amount of RAM to crunch QMD's!

Hmmmm, I want a couple of Vapochil II's along with some P4EE's to get my production through the roof!

Thanks guys! I figured I answer the call and see if we can't make 1st Place someday! :)

My "DUAL QMD" system is a Pentium 4 640 (2MB L2 Cache) with 2048MB of PC4200 DDR2 RAM. :burn:
My other folding drones include a Pentium 4 3.0E with 1024MB of PC4200 DDR RAM, and THREE 933MHz Pentium III slave machines.

As STASIS Thermal Management grows more sucessful, I'll purchase more hardware to fold with! :santa:

Now, back to work...

consumer9000 said:
Thanks guys! I figured I answer the call and see if we can't make 1st Place someday! :)

My "DUAL QMD" system is a Pentium 4 640 (2MB L2 Cache) with 2048MB of PC4200 DDR2 RAM. :burn:
My other folding drones include a Pentium 4 3.0E with 1024MB of PC4200 DDR RAM, and THREE 933MHz Pentium III slave machines.

As STASIS Thermal Management grows more sucessful, I'll purchase more hardware to fold with! :santa:

Now, back to work...

What speed are you running that 640 at? Nice:)

consumer9000 said:

Now, back to work...

SEXY! :drool:

Wow, consumer that's some serious ownage. Hope to see you in the top pages in stats when I get back from boot :cool:

I got a kick out of this...EMIII is the best. Perhaps someday I'll have a rig this powerful! Until then I'll have to enjoy cruel erroneous little teasers like this one. :bang head

Attachments

• EMII DREAM PPD.gif
    EMII DREAM PPD.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 55
consumer9000 said:
I got a kick out of this...EMIII is the best. Perhaps someday I'll have a rig this powerful! Until then I'll have to enjoy cruel erroneous little teasers like this one. :bang head

dontcha wish that were true? I'd KILL for a machine that folded like that...

Back