• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stepping Code 1.4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Hi all got the 1.4 {sold my 1.2 system lol}

Here is the code on processor
A1400asm3c=1.4/266
EYHJA0126MPH

Is this a steeping others have,Or is it new.If others have it how havew these coded chips oced.

Thanks

Hi Diehrd

That is a new stepping of 1.4 you have there please see how high you can push it

I am also looking to upgrade my ageing Duron 700 that I have running at 800 right now
the cheapest I have seen the 1.4 athlon here in Montreal is $236 anyone know anywhere cheaper in Canada

I would be putting it into a KT7 Raid so I am limited to 107 fsb
would I best get a 200 or a 266 the bios is the latest 3R and it goes upto 12x and then 12~17x so I take it you need the 14x multiplyer on the 200 fsb chip to get 14x as the bios must read of the chip for the hardwired 14x
would I have to lock the chip to run it at 14x I know it says something about that in the 3r bios text file

any help would be great

Jason

let us know about the EYHJA0126MPH chip Diehrd
maybe I will look out for one of those :p

Awsom A new stepper lol
I like the 126mph at the end of code sounds like a new national speed limit LMAO

Back