• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hyundai L90D+ for $339 today on newegg, should I bite?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

damarble

This seems like great deal to me. I was going to get a Samsung 930B but this is cheaper, today only. I've never seen one in person, but the 930B's I've seen are awesome.

Just got a 930B off of newegg for $350 on newegg, im not against Hyundai by any means, but I would rather have a big name like a Samsung.

Janus67 said:
Just got a 930B off of newegg for $350 on newegg, im not against Hyundai by any means, but I would rather have a big name like a Samsung.

It's the same panel in both monitors. The L90D+ is an awsome monitor, you will not be sorry. Besides, they don't even show the 930B on newegg right now. I say pull the trigger, you'll be happy.

Yeah, I think I would rather have the Samsung, I like the thin depth and the abilty to hang it on a wall, which comes in handy for what I have intended. But it's not on newegg now.

damarble said:
Can you take the stand off the Hyundai?
Yes, you can remove the stand to wall-mount it. I stand behind my earlier statement, you will not be disappointed by this monitor.

Aidens, watch the language.

The 930B and L90D+ use the same exact LCD panel, but they are not perfectly identical. Yes, they have similar circuitry and both are high quality, but there are more differences than just the color. I think the Hyundai has slightly more adjustable stand positions for example.

Back