• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI random reboots (NF4 SLI DR)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hybris6

Hi sometimes my system reboots right after windows xp is loaded (think there is a bluescreen just prior to the reboot) then next time I load windows i get a popupbox saying failed to set agp clock want to set it again (or something like that).

If I get the computer up and running it can work for days without a problem but sometimes it crash again after a few hours.

Has anyone experienced something similar or have any suggestions what might be wrong?

Thx

Sorry, but nobody can help you with such limited information:

What are your system specs? (place them in your signature)

What bios are you using?

Does this only happen while overclocked?

What version of the NF4 drivers are you running? Did you install the IDE driver?

Answering questions such as these will provide us with more information and make it easier for us to help you.

deception``

I had similar problems because I installed windows with the 1-25 shiping bios. After I flashed to the 3-10 bios and reinstalled windows it has been very stable! You should get your specs set up in your sig or post them so we can help.

Back