• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vader hacks :p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i've seen this one before, it's insane how good this software is.

he was wrong, but he got video card on q 28

i've seen this before in little hand held things, always ask if it weighs more than a duck

Eek, he was really close when he said "Is it a macintosh Computer?"

but, by question 23 he got it.

He never got titanium for me. As long as you can keep using 'Depends' or 'Maybe' for each answer he won't really get it right.

lol, he didn't guess cucumber either. You just need to answer truthfully either 'Depends' or 'Maybe'. So if he asks, can it be used in a salad? Answer 'Depends'. The software is pretty good though.

Last edited:
For me he was able to guess A roll of Duct tape. took a while on that one though. he also got a stick of deodorant correct. and he also got a can of soda correct. He even guessed i was thinking of a Tazmanian Devil as well!

But he horribly failed on WebCam. He kept thinking of a Power drill.

But they do a pretty good job at guessing what you are thinking. Its not perfect, but its damn good.

holy crap, i didn't even think he was close, then the BK man came out and whispered into his ear and got it - GUITAR!

Back