• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BE6-2 clock generator? for Softfsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Download this programm called CPUboost, it was exclusively programmed for boards with a realtek clock generator!!! It works fine with my Abit BF6, which is nearly identical to your BE6-2!!

Looks interesting.
Will this work with an Abit BH6 1.0?
Do the dll files go into the windows directory or windows/system directory?

Anyone know where Soft FSB or CPUFSB can be found?
Thanks.

Do these programs only allow you to change the FSB or would it allow my Abit BX-133 Raid to have a 1/2 AGP setting instead of just the lame 1/1 or 2/3? I just don't understand allowing a FSB all the way to 200 and yet only having a 1/1 or 2/3 setting for the AGP.

@chaosdriven
No it doens't work with the Abit BH6, because the BH6 hasn't got Realtek clock generator!

@typhoonmike
No, it won't allow you to change the AGP divider to 1/2 because this is a limitation of the BX-chipset. The BX-chipset wasn't built to feature 1/2 AGP divider, and that's why Abit can't provide it with this board. You'll have to live with the 2/3 divider.

Back