• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec Iceberq 4 CCB-A4C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lemme check:

my manual says 9600 and 9600Pro.

should fit. Its an okay cooler, but I'd rather reccommend an Arctic Silencer (much better)

Got me a silvencer 6 rev 2 on my 6600Gt and my OC is 575/1250 and my temps dont get over 55C ever

Well, are you getting it locally or online? If your getting it locally just don't mess up the package and make sure it fits. If it doesn't fit then just return it. If your getting it online, that's a different story. It says it will fit the 9600/9600 Pro. I doubt the mounting is different for the 9600XT. Compare pictures of the 9600 and the 9600XT, if the mounting looks the same, it will probably fit. The worse case senerio is that you get it online, it doesn't fit, then just sell it to someone on this forum to get some money back. (or possibly return it to the company, but that can be more pricey)

Back