• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 gt peformance!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfi

Disabled
Im planning to get a 6800 gt pci-e and a second 1 later! And planning to oc also what peformance can i expect out of it in games, meaning all settings turned up high or what?

rig: dfi ut sli-dr 3200 venice 2.6 ghz ocz 4000vx 2-2-2-6 260fsb ocz 520 power stream 1-6800 gt (second is comming later!)
thx

Hope bf2 will run flawlessly all high!

i have a simular set up and the 6800gt works very well. 1600x1200 with everything all the way up seems a touch much on most games. i ran doom3 on ultra settings and it was playable. i didnt know hl2 was so beautiful till i got this new rig. i think we will be covered for bf2. any games after that and we might have to back some settings to midrange :)

Last edited:
With AA and Anistropic filtering turned up, I doubt a single 6800GT will have enough muscle to run Battlefield 2. Perhaps a 6800GT SLI Setup...but I'd wait for a 7800GTX at this point in the game. :thup:

Back