• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey need help! is this correct

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

primuslesler

okay i have a question my cpu is 100x20 so that means my fsb is 100 right?
if so i use ddr266 and to have my pc work at top notch i would need to raise the fsb to 133 right?
that would make it 133x20... am i correct so far
that would make my cpu run at 2.66ghz and its a 2.0 and the highest ive gotten it to is 2.49ghz then she froze please reply

sorry i didnt think anyone would read the first one
and how exactly do i get more voltage to it? and i only have a cpu fan is that enough?

i have a gigabyte 2004-rz model # 8vm533m-rz

and my voltage for my cpu is @ 1.504 is that good or what.... it a Northwood

Is this your Motherboard? Linkage

If it is I would reccomend selling and getting a mobo with an Intel chipset they can be had for $70 refurbished and will make sure you can overclock that CPU to atleast where you have it now easily.

yes that is my mobo..and could you send me a link for a better motherboard i just bought two stick of ram pc2100 ddr266 thinkin man im getting a kill of a deal $20 a stick and im happy but with a new mobo it prolly can use better.. shouldve bought a new mobo like my brother said heh.. thx

Back