• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Best Coolers HSF for MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

piznet

Registered
All Experts,

I'm thinking getting a good Cooler HSF for my MSI K8N Neo2 Mobo. Could anyone advise me on this.

What is the idle speed temp and the full load temp for the Heatsink used.

Really appreciated on all feedback.

The best on the market right now is the thermalright xp-90c, but if you want a 120mm fan (instead of the louder at equal power 90mm fan) you should go for the xp-120. The temp varies from person to person, it depends on many factors like you TIM or case airflow or the fan you choose for it ect ect ect, so it is impossible to know what your temp will be.
If you tell us what your system is, we can help you better.
edit: as much as I hate to say it the termalTAKE sonic tower is just as good, if not better, but its so big its scary.

personally id go with the xp-90c, having owned a thermaltake volcano copper hs, i know they are much better than the normal aluminium ones, and also thermalright are better than thermaltake ;)

Careface*

Yes, tt does have a rep for being bad but the sonic tower and the big typhoon (both of which are freakin huge!) have been impressing a lot of people.

Back