• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rip off or legit ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe that it says somewhere in the description 9 watts total rms which might not be to bad depending on the speakers. Also I saw nothing about it using the spdif connection

I would be very cautious about buying these speakers. I couldn't even find the name of the manufacture. So when they do break within the 1 year warranty where do you ship the speakers back to???

Unless you really wanna have 5.1 sound. On that kinda budget you are better off getting a nice set of 2.1 speakers and getting better sound quality.

You get what you pay for, and your paying for reeeeeeeeally cheap speakers. Don't buy them. Pick up a set of Logitech Z-640's. They are just a cheap, but will absolutely blow those speakers out of the water.

There is an old saying, "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is." This looks like one of those situations.

rseven said:
There is an old saying, "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is." This looks like one of those situations.

Well you will find speakers advertised with the PMPO or RMS max. watts all the time, it's a marketing thingy you have to look through.

Back