• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Plans for a Battlefield 2 OCG clan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well the BF DC clan sorta fell apart a few months ago, hopefully enough people will want to play BF2 and we can get it rolling again.

why did i sell my gaming rig@ almost tempted to buy the 9800 256mb card for my laptop and another 512 of ram!

Drec said:
Well the BF DC clan sorta fell apart a few months ago, hopefully enough people will want to play BF2 and we can get it rolling again.

DC has been fun for two years but it's time for something new...the gameplay gets repetitive and the graphics are outdated.

Sjaak said:
DC has been fun for two years but it's time for something new...the gameplay gets repetitive and the graphics are outdated.
yeah but we lost 80% of the clan, theres the halo and ut guys actually their all WoW now i think, but no one wants to get a BF2 clan going, only like 4 people. :eh?:

OK everyone, if your intrested please go to www.overclockedgamerz.com and post in the Battlefeild2 thread, if we get enough people we can get the clan going.

Last edited:
I know of alot of friends of me (4 - 5 maybe) that will go out and buy the game and will be interested in a clan. As soon it gets up and running i will point them to it.

Drec said:
yeah but we lost 80% of the clan, theres the halo and ut guys actually their all WoW now i think, but no one wants to get a BF2 clan going, only like 4 people. :eh?:

OK everyone, if your intrested please go to www.overclockedgamerz.com and post in the Battlefeild2 thread, if we get enough people we can get the clan going.

Nah, the Halo boys are still gonig pretty strong. They've got a pretty new crew, but they're still going at it, and as far as I know, they're pretty well known amongst the Halo CE community. But I do believe the WoW guild is the most active right now.

I may be interested in some more OCG goodness once BF2 comes out. We'll just see how addicted I get to it. ;)

9mmCensor said:
There is interest at OCG. And with the interest on OCF, I am sure their could be a killer team in the making.

Exactly. Just spread the word and you will have plenty recruits in no-time.

Back