• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slick306

I want to buy a socket 370 motherboard with extended support of frontside bus speeds. I currently have an Abit bh6, and I want to go higher than 133mhz bus. Can anyone recommend a good motherboard? The Asus CUSL looks good, ABIT SE6, etc. And does anyone know where I can possibly find a used one, or a cheaper one...

Slick

This is your lucky day. I just happen to have an extra Abit SE6 with cooling mods already done to it. Email me privately if you're interested or want to know more details. Oops, just noticed you don't live in the U.S., I'm not sure about how hard or expensive shipping and customs are with used computer parts going to Canada.

Last edited:
batboy said:
This is your lucky day. I just happen to have an extra Abit SE6 with cooling mods already done to it. Email me privately if you're interested or want to know more details. Oops, just noticed you don't live in the U.S., I'm not sure about how hard or expensive shipping and customs are with used computer parts going to Canada.

It's accually pretty cheap, I got my scsi card from canada and it was about $10 shipping I think. All I remember is that it was pretty cheap.

Back