• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake or no?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chubchubcullen

Im looking to replace my ocz gladiator. i want the zalman 7000cu but it wont fit.

should i get a volcano 11, volcano 12, silent boost, or something else along the lines of $30-$35?

Last edited:
I wouldn't get any of those. The Thermalright SI-97 should beat out all of them. You can find it most places for $35. TT does make a couple of decent coolers, but they are more than $35.

what would be a good fan to match? i really dont want to mess with a rheostat so i guess something that pushes the most cfm and thats under 40dba

Here

I think you can find it cheaper other sites than Newegg---but I love Newegg, they're awesome, so that's where I linked it to.

The SI-97 uses clips, so it should fit just fine. A 92mm Panaflo would do nice, or above that I'd reccomend a 92x32mm Delta for the higher pressure.

Back