• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Modstream and Aspire X-plorer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyreal

I have decided to buy an OCZ modstream 420W and an aspire x-plorere with the money i get after my birthday. :santa:

I know that the modstream is pretty good. My question is will it fit into the x-plorer? i have read that it might not fit on some cases. can someone who ones both of these varify that this will fit? Also, is the atx connecter 20 pin? in other words, does it just snap off like most of the other new ones?

I'm pretty sure the ocz modstream 420W will be able to power my whole system. but just to confirm this. my system specs are below in my sig.

Any other feedback on my selection his very welcome.

Thanks guys.
Ty :)

Oh Yea. im going to be buying a cheap TT Polo735 to replace my cooler master aero 7 lite.

Also, i'd like to know if the modstream will fit. i read some reviews about some psus notbeing able to fit because of the top blowhole. I have also decided to change to the x-cruiser.

If you need links just ask.

Back