• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEC 3520a

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vx

hey.. i have a NEC 3520a 3.04v... i was wondering if anyone know how i can get RMA for this.. went to the NEC website but it is not really friendly.

also went to newegg... where i purchase the product. it didn't say anything about warranty.. but i did manage to see it on the NEC for oem warranty. so i know i have it its just i'm not sure where to contact for RMA.. because the drives not reading anything..

thank you!

vx said:
hey.. i have a NEC 3520a 3.04v... i was wondering if anyone know how i can get RMA for this.. went to the NEC website but it is not really friendly.

also went to newegg... where i purchase the product. it didn't say anything about warranty.. but i did manage to see it on the NEC for oem warranty. so i know i have it its just i'm not sure where to contact for RMA.. because the drives not reading anything..

thank you!

Found this at NEC .

Looks like you need to contact Newegg about the drive .

Last edited:
newegg rma is uber easy :)
if you have any problems contact jason..

Back