• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One click strikes again

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haha. I made sure that i edited my cfg files, and I always check each one after it starts folding to make sure. For some reason I had a few that would delete the cfg and use a blank one, but I got that fixed.

ah.. cool... i guess over the next month or so (i'm assuming he'll give that long to get an idea of how well it folds?) we'll find out how well it folds..

Hmmmm, who'd have thought he'd make so many clones of himself. Mind you, think of how many systems you could borg if you had 939 cloens of yourself...... I'd be able to compete with 1920x1080i-How???

Update: 21 WU and only 5 points, he has moved up about 28000, positions in the overall ratings however

lol...

If I was the type to get paranoid, I'd be worried. I can't do anything in folding without someone finding out. :D

Yeah, it's my new 'puter that I'm trying to OC. So I keep killing WU's from all the restarts and OC'ing. I think I've found a stable OC so we'll see how it does.

blackhawk397 said:
Wait, why is overclocking getting him less points?

The computer is unstable and keeps crashing on work units. Stanford gives partial credit of somesort...

Back