• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

general, a good graphics card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

timtooAMD

hello all, ive been placing some questions all over the site, going to be upgrading my pc with various bits and bobs, but at the moment i have a Ge force Fx5600 made by SLurvio or something and when i play games its reasonable, but wanting to make play more smoother, i also plan to maybe get another 512mb or ram which i know would help, but what would be a good graphics card to get, ive herd ATI are good, and what would be the best to get (not top of the line, i don't have millions of £££) just a resonabley good one

checked that out, seems to be around £200 in england, thats too high for me, was thinking around £100 best price one, around $150/190 us dollars i think

Either a 6600gt or a 9800pro would be good at that price range. 6600gts seem to be about $180 in the US and i've 9800pros as low as $120 in the US. Not sure how the price would in Britian though.

Back