• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Gold 3200 2x512MB = $121.00 after rebate @ Newegg.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bbq,

It is TCC5, not a big difference if binned correctly.

Edit*
I stand corrected. It is not TCC5...apologies.

Last edited:
Cheaper is Twinmos Speed Premium. They say BH5 right on em. I have 3 gigs of the recent BH5, and they do at least 250 apiece.

g0dM@n said:
Cheaper is Twinmos Speed Premium. They say BH5 right on em. I have 3 gigs of the recent BH5, and they do at least 250 apiece.
yes, but these are guaranteed the speeds whereas the twinmos is not.

DarkDraco said:
will these work better than my PQI turbo 3200 2x256 (dual channel) TCCD 2-2-2-5?

Assuming you had 2x512 TCCD, the TCCD would smoke these unless you had a voltage booster, then it would be pretty even.

Pretty nice deal..might have picked these up instead of the twinmos if they were this price when I bought ram. Too bad I can't use the twinmos, because they won't run at really low fsb.. damnit, I need to stop buying parts that I can't use..something always better shows up when I can actually use it

Then again, I had no idea the ram wouldn't work in my old comp until I got the new mobo :( oh well.. crying won't help

Back