• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fortron blue $78

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I ordered one last week from actbuy and it is on the way. UPS says it will arrive Friday.

Also by the time I added shipping from ewiz, actbuy was cheaper.

laynlow said:
I ordered one last week from actbuy and it is on the way. UPS says it will arrive Friday.

Also by the time I added shipping from ewiz, actbuy was cheaper.

I bought one from them for the same price. Fast shipping and mine works just fine.

bough from ewiz came quick, just lack of notification emails are kinda scary at first

*note* i wouldnt buy on a friday just cause i didnt get a email saying that the order went through and i was ****ed all weekend untill i could call monday, specially since the credit card got charged. they might have fixed that problem but thats my experience

sometimes ewiz has free shipping but i dunno about know. but ya they are trustworthy, i got mine from them, $73 shipped and it shipped fast.

How is ewiz's shipping compared to actbuys? I'm in the market for a nice PSU to replace my generic one. I just dont know where to buy a good one for under $85+

I got mine from Actbuy, Ordered on a friday morning, Shipped Friday afternoon, If you want it quick though, Don't go for the free ground shipping. I live in Indy, My Psu left L.A. Saturday morning, Arrived in Champaign Illinois on Sunday night, Champaign is about 2 hours from Indy, I got my PSU on Thursday at noon. It sat in Champaign until 2:00 am Thursday morning. Btw my ETA on arrival was Thursday when I ordered it. Guess fedex didn't want me to get it too quick with ground shipping.
Actbuy handled everything on their end perfectly, Fast processing, Fast shipping, Good email notification on the process, Good packaging, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again, I would just upgrade the shipping if I wanted it quickly.

With shipping, actbuy was cheaper. Up to 6 weeks now that eWiz has had my defective blue storm and still no return.

I would suggest actbuy over ewiz atm.

Back