• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Considering Vapochill LS--Cold bug? Cost?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Despotes

Do the SD 3700+'s suffer from the cold bug? If so, is it a random occurence?
Also, where is the best place to purchase the Vapochill LS? $889 is the cheapest I've found so far.

Thanks IA

There are people around on this forum, and perticularly at XS who can build you a phase change system that will spank an LS, and for considerably less money. I would say to get in contact with Sandman here, and PC ICE and Chilly1 over at XS. Both PC ICE and Chilly1 produce fairly large batches of single stage units which are just plain awsome.

A single stage unit won't get cold enough to give a San Diego/Venice the cold bug. "highest" temps i've seen cold bug set in is -40C core temp, with single stage you'll be lucky to have -20C at idle let alone loaded.

Thanks for the replies.
I've e-mailed a few resellers to see what kind of a deal I can get as well as Sandman and chilly1 for custom set ups.

:)

Back