• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling dual thunderbird 1.2/266 FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tubs

Hey, I was wondering what success/tips people could give me on water cooling my dual t-bird 1.2 ghz / 266 mhz FSB processors. I have been poking around the net looking at solutions, and was wondering what forum ppl thought was best. Plz post or email me with what you've found to be the best cooling solution (that includes relatively low cost and relatively efficient cooling)

thanks

-tubs

dual t-bird?

Can you show me what mobo you have, and stuff. i'm interested. I thought only intel had dual mobo's.

tyan has two dual athlon mp boards out. the tyan thunder an the tyan tiger.

my honest recommendation would be watercooling but i dont think it's gonna fit in your "cheap" category.

the duel AMD's are the palamino and the MP (multi processor). they are fairly new and the mobos are expencive. i am about to water cool my duel PIII for about 250, can be done cheeper not sure how much your looking at. look at http://www.dtekcustoms.com/ iv herd good things about them, its what im gona use ( except bigger pump for duel proc)

Back