• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Connect3D x800XL - 250$

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is Monarch's regular/daily price for this card ;but its a good deal non the less . ;)

does anyone think the prices on the agp versions of the x800xls will come down anytime soon? im pretty much ready to make my card decision after i buy the modstream 450w psu.

blitzkrieg1110 said:
does anyone think the prices on the agp versions of the x800xls will come down anytime soon? im pretty much ready to make my card decision after i buy the modstream 450w psu.

Why get the X800XL AGP? Why not just get a X800Pro VIVO and flash to an XT. The X800Pro VIVO is just as much if not cheaper than an X800XL to start with.

ghost_recon88 said:
Why get the X800XL AGP? Why not just get a X800Pro VIVO and flash to an XT. The X800Pro VIVO is just as much if not cheaper than an X800XL to start with.
im not much of the "flashing" person. ill end up killing my card somehow and ill have a nice 220$ paperweight. no thank you ill just get the 199$ connect3d at tigerdirect and overclock.

Yeah, my friend ordered a X700 Pro 256MB PCI-E refurb from them and it said OEM but it came complete with the retail box, manuals, cables, and driver CD.

Back