• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Podcasting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cursor

Hey guys, I know I'm a bit late to the game on this, but last week I downloaded iTunes 4.9 and experimented with the PodCasting functionality.

I'm really pretty excited about some of the great content that's available. I did manually download KCRW's On the Media every week before I got this, but now I get it automatically through my subscription!

I've discovered a lot of new, good content also:
Cinecast from www.cinecastshow.com is a great movie review show--it's done by 2 guys who are pretty close to my demographic and do pretty decent reviews.

Slice of SciFi from www.sliceofscifi.com is pretty neat, too. I'm pretty amazed with how "over-the-top" they go with their bumpers and some of their content, but it's pretty interesting content as well.

This Week in Science is a neat show, too. All about what's happening right now in "science non-fiction."

What do you guys listen to? What aps do you use on your PDA to listen to this stuff? iPodder, iTunes, other? BetaPlayer, Windows Media, other...?

Back