• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ahhhhhh, retro baby....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tay

I obtained two usb kits from the retro zone, and a couple of good 'ol nes controllers from the local flea market. Next I downloaded FCEUltra (best I've tried) and a rom for every NES game ever made (believe me, there are a grip)! Then I had a good old (literally) time!

Ahhhhhh, the memories:

games1

games2

games3

battle toads is so awesome

70 for a power glove though? yuck. I always wanted one though when i was a kid

You all are too young to remember REAL retro, let me pop in a slide card and cartridge in my Vectrex and show you what retro is all about ;)

There are some interesting games out there for console if you have access to all of them

Shaq Fu, for SNES the best fighting game staring shaq ever (also the worst fighting game starting shaq ever)

theMonster said:
You all are too young to remember REAL retro, let me pop in a slide card and cartridge in my Vectrex and show you what retro is all about ;)

We're not all too young to remember real retro ;)

I love the NES. I still play the real thing though... I have an AIW, so no emulaters for me (other than znes so I play on my PPC).

I'd play it on a nes too, only thing is to get it working.

Even though I am the master at getting games to work, much easier to get 'em going on the pc ;) .

Tay said:
I'd play it on a nes too, only thing is to get it working.

Even though I am the master at getting games to work, much easier to get 'em going on the pc ;) .

Sell me the NES, and I assure you i'll get it working brand new

*hunts down 72-pin connector off fleaBay*

SolidxSnake said:
Sell me the NES, and I assure you i'll get it working brand new

*hunts down 72-pin connector off fleaBay*

I already gave it to my grandma who has prolly fixed (destroyed) it by now :D

aaaaaaah, yes that's the ticket Tay. I need to drag mine out again. It's boxed up until my rec room is completed :cry: it's about 75% there :thup: still have a slight water leak to take care of before painting and carpeting :(

funny how much fun one can have with so few buttons :D

Back