• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My TCCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yue06

Hi, im new here. I have some question. I have already overclocked my machine and it goes well, but i little bit confuse in my RAM. My TCCD RAM (Corsair TwinX 3200XLPT 2x256) can performs in 2,5-3-3-7 DDR600 and also 2-2-2-5 DDR441. Which one is better?! Im newbie in overclocking RAM, thank you

sorry if my english isn't too good

yue06 said:
wow.. so fast! im happy for being in the "right :thup: " place. thank you Red :)

NP allways glad to help fellow OC'ers :thup:

Looks like you have nice sticks

Don't forget that he is using 2x256MB sticks otherwise XLPT 1GB 512x2MB top out around 260MHz, still DDR600 with Corsair TCCD RAM is very good.

Robert said:
Looks like you have nice sticks :beer:

hehe, thanks... but your 3200+ do well. I have only got 2520 @ 1,54v. I can not add more vcore because im only using air cooling system :rolleyes: .

yue06 said:
hehe, thanks... but your 3200+ do well. I have only got 2520 @ 1,54v. I can not add more vcore because im only using air cooling system :rolleyes: .

Once again welcome to the forums...... since you have such good sticks you mind doing some benchmarks with both settings we can all learn from the experience? My guess is the TCCD at high fsb will beat out the low latancy, but not by much. If you can manage to run the ram both ways at about the same cpu clock frequency we can get a real good idea of the difference. Just an idea but I'm always eager to see more proof with these types of experiments......

Edit: To answer your question I'd be more concerned with load temps. If you can run more voltage and keep the load temps under 45° then you should be ok. Personally I don't like to see my cpu temps get above 45°.

Last edited:
Back