• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant u see im a noob

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YOO

i just posted the question lastnite and is locked. anyway

you know it was not a stupid question.. ok i was probably confused. i just wanna say to Yoshpop about his comment about me bein a dumbass. well u dont know me and i dont now you. i dont have anything to say to you other than if u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all if u dont know that person you are insulting. you dont wanna create bad blood here........"I dont".

if it was a dumb question i apolagize, it was not my intension to start a thread and then have everybody fighting about what is the best processor.

as of know ill probably go somewhere else if i have questions. i dont wanna ask something else and then have them fight again.

laters.

thanks for the tech help.

Anything that is even related to AMD vs. Intel is asking for flame wars. It might not have been your intention, but if history proves itself (which it did) then there's going to be a flame war. Granted you're new to the forums, but posts like that are considered "flame bait" to some of the admins. Someone calling you a "dumbass" is just uncalled for, but leave it to the admins/mods to take care of that.

No need to leave the forums just because of one bad experience, we can't be friends with everyone now can we :)

This really belongs in PM's. However, a link to the earlier thread in question would be helpful. Remember: when rules are violated and people start flaming, the thing to do is to report the post, not to respond in kind.

Thanks, and all the best -- macklin01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back