• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New CZ/1.6 Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WAIT TIME: 1592 Years 5 Days 1 Hours 59

I might miss out :( any other places to DL?

i think that "Hosted file servers are currently offline. We are working to correct the problem and apologize for the inconvenience!" justifies it ;)

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Your download key for the requested file is invalid. Download keys are only valid for 48 hours. Once your download is complete, the key is no longer valid. Keys are also only valid for the original server. Additionally this error may be caused because the file was not found on the server.

Some downloads may produce an "Invalid Key in Use or Missing File" error. We are working to correct the problem and apologize for the inconvenience!

Yup There is somthing wrong with there servers

All servers back up. If anybody could download and comment on it :)
All comments welcome.

Thanks, ps2cho Hope you enjoy

NICE NICE!

I wanna play you guys. Care to list a server you play 1.6 at? IP

or PM me. that was some sick stuff

We have a home server right now and we are arranging to get 2 public 1.6, 1 private, 1 CZ Pub and one CZ private soon !

Come into our vent sometime :) I go under the name Rob or MicRo
Cali.NationVoice.com
port 3840

68.5.227.89:27015 24/7 De_dust2 Team #Devus.cs Pub - ReOpen *Hosted by Me**West**16 Man*

64.27.12.37:27025 Team #Devus.cs Clan Server *Bought**West**16Man*

come in any time. My name be EaTmYsHoRtS <#DeVus.cs>.

Ooo there both cs1.6.

Back