• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So frustrated...need help with SLI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

themadhatterxxx

Okay, here's the story...I installed the 2 cards correctly on the board, switched the sli chip thing to the sli side and latched it in, used the sli connector thing on the video cards...both cards work i tried them individually in each PCIe slot, when I go into window it recognizes them as SLI'd because it tells me to enable SLI and restart the computer which I do, then I go back into properties and I know it sees both cards because it gives me individual temp readings for each card...now the problem is when I run 3dmark 05 i get the same damn fps and score as a single card..help!!!!!!!!!1 also i have the latest drivers installed so that isnt it...whats going on and what can i use to tell if SLI is working in games or not?

Don't you have to have a profile or something? Sorry, I can't help you anymore than that :|

Turn on the Show GPU Load Balance feature. You should see a line going accross the screen. If the line is either at the top or the bottom, your SLI isn't working. Ifs its about in the center then your using SLI.

Back