• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Revised Stacker (Not Stacker 2)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whitebloodcell

just noticed this here

Tehy've added a second 120mm Fan at the rear for exhasut and made the Mobo Tray removable, I haven't had chance to read up on any of its other new features yet. Seems like it is even better as a case now.

No more dual power supply, they used that space for the second fan. I kinda like my dual power supply but it a sweet case either way

I like it, Ithink they should have implemented those dual 120mm fans a long time ago!

There was a post about this case at the beginning of the month. I'm just waiting for it to come out so I can buy one or buy an old one cheaper. I wonder how well a Black Ice Pro II would mount to those dual 120mm fans.

Wow. I wanted the stacker before, but now I really want it. You could easily mount two rads in there.

this version of the stacker is great.. so tempting to switch from my lian li v2000 to that

on the coolermaster site it says end of july

It is not a revised Stacker, it is a new model called the 810. It is designed to be a server chassis for small home servers. It supports redundant PSU's but not dual PSU's. It does not support the cross flow fan, but does support what ever that Intel HS is that needs to be secured to the MB tray. It also adds a removable MB tray.

laynlow said:
It is not a revised Stacker, it is a new model called the 810. It is designed to be a server chassis for small home servers. It supports redundant PSU's but not dual PSU's. It does not support the cross flow fan, but does support what ever that Intel HS is that needs to be secured to the MB tray. It also adds a removable MB tray.

I fail to see how it is not a revised Stacker when it is called a CM Stacker 810, and I quote from the description

"Cooler Master went back to the drawing boards after introducing the CM Stacker a year ago, and we have managed to incorporate the essential features of a server from the existing CM-Stacker to create the powerful CM-Stacker 810."

It sounds alot like it is a revised Stacker.

The original stacker has been revised with a few changes and does not have a number designation. The 810 and 830 are two new models.

Email from cm on the release of the new stacker:

"The case is expected to be in stores by 8/23/05 and the price is roughly the
same as the current Stacker."

Back