• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good build?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
probably the video card and processor just a little bit not much. gaming!! i plan on playing counter strike and counter strike source.

what about the mobo is it stable i dont care if it overclocks great im not planning to do some major overclocking.

Everything looks good. You can get that PSU cheaper at ewiz though. As for the motherboard I would get the Epox NF4 Ultra board.

BrutalDrew said:
As for the motherboard I would get the Epox NF4 Ultra board.
I agree. If your not overclocking its the board to get. Even if your are overclocking its a good board.

i'm gonna be OC'ing on my machine just a LITTLE bit.. i originally planned on getting the DFI LANparty ultra d nf4 non-sli.. should i go with the epox instead?

Vulcan said:
I agree. If your not overclocking its the board to get. Even if your are overclocking its a good board.

In one of Anandtechs reviews it was the second best overclocker. The DFI NF4 being in first of course.

vcstrike said:
how stable is it though thats the biggest thing for me.

It is a very stable motherboard. A friend of mine has it and it works great and he he didn't have any trouble overclocking his 3000+.

Back