• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prommy mach1 control panel siren

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Dreadnought Class Senior
Guyz, I need some help asap here. After regassing my mach1 with R404, the prommie's idle temps in the control panel reach -50c which i really like, but that blasted buzzer/beeper/siren whatever you call it is driving me crazy. I gotta run toast or hotcpu in order to bring the temps up a tad so the alarm will shut off :rolleyes:

Is there a way to remove that dang siren or disable it? I remember rogerdugans had a DigiDoc and he removed the buzzer and replaced it with an LED, so instead of the blasted buzzer going off evry few minutes, the LED would flash in it's place.

I gotta shut this dam buzzer off somehow b4 i go mad :bang head

Any ideas on how to do this? A schematic diagram to show me or a pic to show me where it is so I can remove it?

Thx Lotec, found the best help right here post # 14 for the dang siren problem without doing any physical mods :D .

Much appreciated tho :)

Back