• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sunbeam Rheobus $15.95 @ Jab-tech.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Archer,..
I purchased from Mwave,...shipping wasn't bad, and all was just fine,....

Does your handle stand for something related to archery? I'm a primitive archery nut myself,..If you think about my handle, you maight be able to figure it out....;)

>>>--->

I ordered mine from mwave.. The total came out to 20.69 with 3 day fedex.

Eh, to much I need to find one of these with free shipping :shrug:

GRCRYSTYK said:
Does your handle stand for something related to archery? I'm a primitive archery nut myself,..If you think about my handle, you maight be able to figure it out....
Yep, I bow hunt, and target shoot although I am a crappy shot, but with my new bow I get last year I have gotten better.

Archer,..
Sounds good. Form, and conditioning, is very important. Carefull practice of form, will lead you to proficiency with your gear.

Good lucj in the future, and keep em sharp to the tip,...

GRCRY,...>>>--->

Just bought the one from mwave with fed ex express (3day) for $20.53. I wish I never blew two channels on my Vantec Nexus. It actually looks cooler than the Sunbeam b/c the dials on the Nexus have the blue LED wrapping around each knob.

Back