• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ive reached an all time low

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*passes out as he looks at Rig #1*

I think 1 good comp with a semi-good back-up comp isn't obsessive... but 1 good comp followed by a better comp followed by a comp that can't be described is obsessive IMO.

if you ever just wanna dump one in the trash...i can cover shipping to canada :D, id say its not that obsessive, look at mine, look at the time i put into making my sig...thats obsessive

you need to sit on those rigs for some years..llol..or send them off as presents

hm where in central fl? im having a lan at my house soon in broward county if you want to make a little drive.

THe only way to ease your addiction, is to overdose man!

sooo....Get more rigs!!

uh...well....heh. people who Overdose...usually get sick of it pretty quick...it..MIGHT work for you...heh. :D

Well, if they ain't Folding or crunching SETI, I think it's a bit of a waste. But, to each his/her own. At least you ain't spending it on drugs.

...and yes you're obsessed. :D

Kevin007 said:
I live in central, Florida. Think about it ;), bah! Hainer, are we supposed to be not able to read your sig?
youre supposed to look a tit long and hard, then realize, that it ruins 5% of your vision everytime you look at it

the water cooled one stays at home, the sli'd machine I ordered today and comes in tomorrow and thats going to be the lan rig, the amd machine will probably be up for sale in a couple days.

Back