• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NCCH-DL monitoring solved!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

veryhumid

diehrd you had the right idea about speedfan but i wanted to lay down exactly what i did to get beautiful stats! and yes it does take about 10% of resources, but they are awesomely thorough and it's not something i would run non stop.

this is the steps for windows xp. you should know that according to asus, this software is not meant for xp, but i found that it worked perfectly.

1. go to add/remove programs into the control panel, then windows components. add "internet information services" and "management and monitoring tools," you will probably need your windows disk.

2. go to asus ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/Socket604/NCCH-CL/ASMS/ and download the "ASWM WIN.zip" extract it to a place you will remember. also get "Afd.zip" and do the same. Run the setup in the afd.zip first, then the setup is aswm.zip and follow the instructions.

3. open your browser and type "http://localhost:2623" without parantheses and enter ASWM USER and your password. yay!!!

some sample pics:

veryhumid-aswm1.JPG

veryhumid-aswm2.JPG

anyway cpus are around 30C with NO FANS on the heatsinks, just the rear case fan. now it is time to overclock!

Last edited:
Nice ,,Just a pita when ya need temps and the internet is down ! !

Back