• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Panda

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{ace of spades}

Disabled
Panda titanium antivirus is the best program have ever used. Recently i have used both NOD32 and norton and this beats them all. It is quicker to scan, more user friendly and caught quite a few things that the others didnt.

But there is one problem pehaps one of you can help me with, i wanted to install both the internet security and the antivirus but it tells me that i can only have one installed at once.

Do they have a suite with both in it? Like an all-in-one...not too familiar with Panda products. Maybe that would be a possibility.

They have Panda Platinum internet security suite, which includes everything (firewall, antivirus, anti-fraud tools, and more)

The anti-fraud stuff is clever - it spots if you're putting account details into a dubious site, and warns you, or stops you.

I've used it aswell, and found it "ok". I'd say it has a medium footprint. Not as bad as Norton and not as small as others. It's good software though.

Back