• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EATX w/ window?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Snipe3D

anyone know of a case with the mobo flipped upside down, with a side window?

i like the lian-li's but theyre pretty spendy, and dont have side windows.

EATX = Extended ATX.

Lots of ATX Cases have windows. And a lot of ATX cases I see have Extended ATX Compatibility (I can vouch for my case, a Raidmax Scorpio-868 Mid-Tower, but please, trash the PSU)

Heya,

The Coolmaster Stacker alos fits EATX Motherboards and you can get a window for it. It fits my Tyan 2895 nicely.

John

ok clarify for me, is EATX actually the term for the cases that flip the motherboard around, or am i just stupid.

Snipe3D said:
ok clarify for me, is EATX actually the term for the cases that flip the motherboard around, or am i just stupid.

nope, BTX is what you're looking for. BTX flips the motherboard around, with the window to the right of the case.

tralalalala...

:) so what the hell is eatx. and then answer my original question with BTX in place of EATX :)

SolidxSnake said:
nope, BTX is what you're looking for. BTX flips the motherboard around, with the window to the right of the case.

Right, but with some cases it just uses an ATX case, but just upside down. (Coolermaster Stacker for one) BTX standard is not just upside down, it follows a whole new criteria.

Back