• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mousepads

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
$40 is a lot for a mousepad, half the people out there use a notebook or paper. Most of the Logitech optical mouses work fine without mousepads, some Microsoft opticals require mousepads. Just try your mouse with a certain mousepad, no special ones, I personally have an optical MX300 without mousepad.

ghettocomp said:
I do very well with my Optical Mouse on a 12" square hunk of white formica, 49cents at Home Depot.
Thats a great idea. I'll have to try it.

shard said:
fUnc Pad 1030 for 17 bucks at newegg, the best surface that i have ever used, and its damn nice, and damn cheap!

Yeah well I FOURTH that. yeah it pretty much owns and the metal case it comes in looks pretty l33t/1337/l337/133t.

Nothing less than 12" by 12" in my opinion. I'll never go back to the small ones again. I got the one I'm using now from compusa.... somehow I know I was ripped off. This was 2 or 3 years back, though.

I am a huge fan of XTrac pads. I myself have a Zoom (business card thin, 8.5"x11"). XTrac's biggest pad is the Ripper XL (14.1/2"x17.3/4" I think), it's a cloth pad, around 1/8" thick.

XTrac has a variety of different pads, so check them out:

www.xtracpads.com

Back