• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD - $359 Shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

robby38

http://www.gottadeal.com/DirectDeal/11211

PRICE DROP!!! HOT! Dell Home has the Dell Ultrasharp 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor for a very low $359.40 after new 40% off coupon code 6WZ30DBFL14P2W and stackable $60 off coupon code FKPVH8KZFHDJT?. Free shipping is also included. 40% off coupon limited to the first 3000 uses.

Well, I have a bit of a dilema here. I already have one of the above Dells. I also have 2x 17" Samsung LCDs with them in a triple monitor setup. Should I get another 20" widescreen for dual monitors and sell the 2x 17"s? Quad Monitors? or 2 sets of Dual Monitors? I am kinda leaning toward the 2x 20.1" widescreens and selling the 17"s. Tough Choice.

Noooooo, I tried ordering one at 4:50 and it was in my cart okay. I then went through checkout and got an error message about a bad coupon. Now I can't get the 40% coupon to work. Curses!!!!!!!!!!!

Back