• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

clear or blue anti-corosive/anti-alge additive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shiltz

was wondering if anyone knows of any clear or blue anti-corosive/anti-alge additive, i've always used water wetter in my systems but I don't want the pinkish water color it gives in the new system i'm building and everything I seem to find is either green or pink, neither of which are the colors I want, so far the only one i've found is Innovatek Protect Pro at frozencpu but it's out of stock and they don't know when they will get more in and I will need it fairly soon.

Well, Koolance coolant is blue and contains all the necessary anti corrosion and anti alge compounds. It is a rather potent mixture, so you could easily dilute it with plain old distilled water.

Look at This Coolant at cool-cases-usa.com It is UV reactive but looks transparent blue like windex under normal light also has anti corrosive in it.

CCUABIDExORxDIE, glad you are enjoying it :)

Try adding some blue dye to really make it a nice blue color. Got mine from cool-cases-usa.com.

thanks for the info, any of those will work, just never saw them before at any of the places i've looked.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
is this what you want your coolant to look like? thats what the VW antifreeze in a 10/90 mix looks like.

yeah, something like that is good, mostly I just don't want it like green or pink when the computer is off, have UV dye for it so when it's on it will glow blue, where do you get VW antifreeze, only at a VW dealer, or do normal auto parts stores carry it?

They have a good deal here on Audi (blue) anti-freeze; you only have to buy it in a 1.5L quantity (instead of the 1 gal. that you almost always find), the price is relatively good, and they ship it really fast.

Back