• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4 Months and im done!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
after 4 months of walking around parts on the floor in my room, my toes feel better too.....and i feel proud that my first system (which means, no previous computer knowledge basically) went so well

Nice job,

You should try putting a shroud on that HC/Fan combo you got. Also make the exhaust hole bigger behind the rad too.

Great Job!
Bryan d.

Good job, especially for a first build. I'll bet all you want to do right now is play, play, play with that computer!

bryan_d said:
Nice job,

You should try putting a shroud on that HC/Fan combo you got. Also make the exhaust hole bigger behind the rad too.

Great Job!
Bryan d.
i dont think i really need a shroud...i just have them standing up against the hc, and im getting rid of the big black peice of metal as it does restric flow of air.....i thought it looked cool to have there...but it does more damage than good

voigts said:
Good job, especially for a first build. I'll bet all you want to do right now is play, play, play with that computer!

ive technically had the computer since august (2004) but the parts kept getting upgraded and it is my first wc'ing system, as well as complete case mod

Back