• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SY-K7V Dragon Plus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigJohn

Registered
SOYO SY-K7V Dragon Plus

When is this board going to be out for sale. I e-mailed soyo but have yet to get a reply.

Last edited:
I'm only going to make a total guess that it'd be out very soon since EPOX has the 8KHA+ out as well as MSI's something another PRO and the AK31+ as well as the gigabyte edition of the kt266a.

I would think they would be extremely folish to not have it to market very very soon. Remember the DRAGON is their first real attempt at a high end overclocker. So they would be severely folish to wait very long as they would lose market share rather quickly since it is of course their 'break-out' board.

I would have swore i saw it for sale somewhere, but it may have been pre-order...have to look around now see if i can find it again.

I too am waiting very patiently for this mb. WTF IS TAKING SOYO SO DAMN LONG!:mad: :D :eek: :rolleyes: I hope its out at least when Windows XP professional hits the shelfs on the 25th of this month!

R&B

The only bad thing I keep thinking is "how long has everyone known about the 8kha+ before it came out". It might not be until Dec or maybe early Jan.

Back