• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

77.72 Drivers, now my movies/divx are messed up.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gingo

I seemed to notice this after installing the 77.72 Forceware drivers for my 6800 card. Now all my movie files are like negatives with messed up colors.
Is this a common/known problem? Any fix to this?

Yes. Well known driver problem. Go into your video properties and to the 'color correction' tab. set to 'all' then reset to default and save. It should be ok after that. Search the forum if you want better directions.

i had to use eay older drivers to fix my problems. I had the 77.72 drivers installed and couldn't play farcry or NFSU 2. I installed to omega drivers for nvidia cards and everything works fine now. Try downgrading drivers and everything shoulde be fine.

i had a similar problem. in your settings go to color correction, then under "apply changes to" choose "all", then apply.

Doing all didn't work for me when I did this. What I had to do was reset Overlay and Desktop to default one at a time for some reason. Give that a try and that really should fix the problem.

You could also try the 77.76 beta drivers. I have been using them for a week now and have not noticed any issues yet.

When I went to this driver my video discoloration went away.

Back