• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'nother cpu up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
Built a Tbird 1.5 system out of spare parts yesterday. First WU is a 241 point tinker. :)

Have another Tbird 1.1 lying around, but only a 135W PSU. I've been thinking for months that all of my spare motherboards were dead, but in fact it was my 300W Fortron PSU that bit it.

A couple of my systems went down, to include my dual 2200+ and a 2500+ Barton. Unfortunately, I'm half way around the world and can't operate. Don't trust the wife, but at least my father-in-laws dual opteron 244 is still kicking strong and pulling in most of my points:(

portorock said:
A couple of my systems went down, to include my dual 2200+ and a 2500+ Barton. Unfortunately, I'm half way around the world and can't operate. Don't trust the wife, but at least my father-in-laws dual opteron 244 is still kicking strong and pulling in most of my points:(

Three letters: VNC :)

Back