• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DELL 24" Need UK retailer...in stock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JenBell

OK....so I ordered my 2nd 24" dell like weeks ago but the company is still waiting for delivery. I live in the UK and really want my 2nd one. The first one was straight from Dell. 2nd one is from company call Overclockers.co.uk.
Does anyone know a company in the uk that has the monitor in stock currently? So my brother is paying for it...present for his fave baby sis...to make matters worse my own baby sis liked the monitor so much she has taken it for herself...gave me a her 21" tft but its just not the same.
So really I need to get one to replace the one that she took...right...see it all makes sense....

Right...uk...need company that has it in stock right here right now...thanks...u could be saving my life here...well not life but u know what I mean. Hearing Jasmine coo whenever she is watching a movie or surfing the net it becoming too much and then she comes to my room saying thanks...I told her that I never actually said she could could have it, she then made this face that would anyone melt and then er...its her's now...dont u just hate being the older sis sometimes...well not all the time...it does have its advantages, she really takes good care of me, well she is baby of the family, she like my best best...think this message might be the longest one on the forum so far if I carry on so...

People...help me... :shrug:

what model is it? aria.co.uk have a 24" DELL Wide screen TFT but its pretty pricey. Have a look around that site and check them out.

Marley did u actually check if they had any instock? Have another look....hmmm....more expensive and not instock....

www.aria.co.uk and www.overclockers.co.uk both have the 2405fpw, but they're quite pricey. i've been looking at them on ebay for some time now, but didn't buy one because some were imported from the usa, didn't include vat or only had a short warranty. a couple of weeks ago, i ended up buying one from a seller called "www_gadgetscene_co_uk" on ebay for £635 including vat, delivery and full 3-year dell guarantee/warranty, with a personal guarantee of no dead pixels and backlight seeping.
it arrived a week ago and it's absolutely superb - and £200 cheaper than those 2 online stores. can thoroughly recommend the seller if you can find any more. the website address (www.gadgetscene.co.uk) works too, but the monitors are a bit more expensive on there.

link to the one i bought: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5221786549&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

hope this is of some help.

binny.

I'm still trying to understand how/why you let your sister take your monitor!!! I'd kill my brother if he took mine!

OK...first of all...Dell are saying 3 weeks to delivery....I did check....

She is my baby sis....trust me, when she makes that innocent face...u just cant say no. Its impossible.

Will look around...thanks people.

JenBell said:
She is my baby sis....trust me, when she makes that innocent face...u just cant say no. Its impossible.

If my sis took a couple hundred dollar piece of equipment from me I'd be quiet ****ed. Look or no look, she'd have to pay for it or get me a new one. Guess im just not that nice ;) But its quiet an expesnive monitor just to give away, even if its a relative.

Back