• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power of 3 ! 8/11/05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL

7800gtx
7800gt
7800nu

it will drop the prices of existing cards, so I need to wait a week and see what happens, I was going to buy a 6800GT in the next couple says...

DUH

dunno we'll have to wait and see.

I just bought a new evga 6800gt for my NF4 rig i'm putting together, I hope the prices dont drop now ...

Of course prices will drop, the question is just "when". And as long as you are enjoying your card now, whats the use of worrying if its going to drop tomorrow?

very true yuri.
you know how it is though haha.

I just paid $328 for a EVGA 6800GT from Mwave with 2 day shipping, they beat out Newegg and ZZF buy $17 and $13 !

I would hate to see the same card for $275 next week, thats all.

Anyone have any experience with Mwave before?
My first order from them. I've heard good things.

Rattle said:
very true yuri.
you know how it is though haha.

I just paid $328 for a EVGA 6800GT from Mwave with 2 day shipping, they beat out Newegg and ZZF buy $17 and $13 !

I would hate to see the same card for $275 next week, thats all.

Anyone have any experience with Mwave before?
My first order from them. I've heard good things.

I bought my ultras for the smae price around 3 months ago....ill be just as mad...maybe a little less if the price drops. Hopefully its not a big deal and prices wont drop.

~Ken

Back