• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Aquabay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
from what i can see, its not even a res. big thumbs down for a waste of money.

pros
-a bit of eye candy

cons
-no res
-no way to monitor flow other than visual
-aluminum
-small tubing
-probably cost at least $50

i cannot believe that they gave it 5 out of 5 stars because "Installation was very easy and the product is leak free due to the high quality parts." i am never reading another review from them, ever.

Last edited:
first off I have not seen many commercial flow meters that are anything other than visual... If you mean there is no meter that I agree. The aluminum is a big downside. Also I'm worried about that acrylic cover they are using as its prone to cracking. Waste of money IMHO.

Also zip22 if you are gonna bash a review at least read all of it mainly this "Overall I feel that this product is worth 5 out of 5 and our editors choice award for a great product that makes it easier to have control over your watercooling rig. "

SewerBeing said:
first off I have not seen many commercial flow meters that are anything other than visual... If you mean there is no meter that I agree. The aluminum is a big downside. Also I'm worried about that acrylic cover they are using as its prone to cracking. Waste of money IMHO.

Also zip22 if you are gonna bash a review at least read all of it mainly this "Overall I feel that this product is worth 5 out of 5 and our editors choice award for a great product that makes it easier to have control over your watercooling rig. "
Zip bashes everything, except if it's Apple.

I think it looks sweet but takes up too much space for how much water it holds.

review said:
You get a better view of the water action though with this installed, both level and flow which makes holding the watercooling in control alot easier.
Halleluyah!
Just what I've been looking for.

Just yesterday I caught my waterloop and the FDD smoking cigarettes and playing "doctor" ( who knew the floppy had it in him?) out behind the PSU.
I had no idea that depravity ran rampant in my PC.

Now, thanks to Thermaltake, I can rein that little SOB in and keeping him pumping water, not any morally challenged optical drive that sashays down the pike.

I'd give this five out of five stars too.

SewerBeing said:

i did read it, and the only time when it would be a form of control would be when your pump was dying slowly (does that even happen?) AND you were staring at the front of your computer. if they included a RPM wire that could be connected to a header, then i might give it some credit.

Back