• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PowerStrip only upto 399Mhz?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SL55T0T0

I have an ASUS 6600/TD 128MB AGP card that i want to O/C with this proggy but it only lets me O/C the core to 399Mhz and its capable of way more than that, is there a way to up the max Mhz limit ?
Thanx in advanced :)

The mem bar is scary, it goes upto 900Mhz or so and im terified to fidle with it lol but yeah its acurate, set at 675Mhz right now, but the core bar only goes to 399 *cries*

Oh sorry, I thought you meant the memory clocks. My bad.

Could you try gettings it to redetect the card or even reinstall it? I like pstrip myself but apparently rivatuner does alot better, at least Ithink thats what its called
:)

You should just use coolbits for an nvidia card. Both sides of the extremes are practically unlimited :)

SL55T0T0 said:
The mem bar is scary, it goes upto 900Mhz or so and im terified to fidle with it lol but yeah its acurate, set at 675Mhz right now, but the core bar only goes to 399 *cries*
really...my mem bar goes through 1300 or so...I'm just shy of 1100 right now and thats somewhere slightly higher than the middle.

Try coolbits, or try uninstalling and reinstalling pstrip or your GPU.

Back