• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Disc emulator for Vista so I can finish install?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ursine3000

I installed the new Vista Beta 1 using the dvd iso mounted to a virtual drive with Alcohol 120% in XP, but now that Vista is installed it says it needs the dvd to finish loading some xp drivers or something, but I dont have a dvd or a dvd burner, is there a way to make a virtual drive in Vista and mount the iso so I can finish the install?

All the testers should know that they should not be posting in here asking for assistance and to call the hotline instead, or post in the microsoft newsgroup.

Last edited:
So sorry, I deleted my post. Moment of idiocy. :p

Can you fix yours?

I was talking to someone while typing that post... but still that doesn't excuse me. :bang head:

Last edited:
Yuriman...lmao :)...in a way..actually, I'm not laughing. I'm just being sarcastic, in a way , because I am mad, and I want to move to Canada.

and you should, because you made an oppsy!!! Shame on you!

Last edited:
ugh we should make all the users who ask about longhorn, vista, x86 OSX, pose some developer ID before asking

EDIT: No crystal method is right, if your a developer, with a LEGIT copy, you shouldnt have any need to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back