• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can yo help me out with some Epox mem timings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killem1x1

I had to clear CMOS, and now I can't seem to get my AGP and mem settings in the BIOS on my epox 8k7a+.
I have an XP1800+/VisiontekGF3/512 MB stick o DDR
If you can help me out with these settings it'sd go a looong way in helping me get some decent benches posted on my XP, MY 3dmark is killin me ;))

Thanmjks!!!~

My memory settins are 16 8 2 8 2 2. Hope that helps you, and if anyone else reading this knows how to improve upon these please let me know.

How about anyones AGP settings in the BIS and powerstrip, as 3dmark2001 is the only bench that will not run stable at higher FSB settings, I ran much higher with my Tbird, so I know the pally will do it, I just don't have Powerstrip tweaked right now. The mem settings helped, hope someone else can help us out with the GF3 stuff!
Thanks again to all my friends ghere at OC.com

CMOS or BIOS are different but some people like me call them the same thing, what I was reffering to is when you boot your system up, it says press DEL or F1 to enter SETUP.

SHURE!

killem1x1 said:
How about anyones AGP settings in the BIS and powerstrip, as 3dmark2001 is the only bench that will not run stable at higher FSB settings, I ran much higher with my Tbird, so I know the pally will do it, I just don't have Powerstrip tweaked right now. The mem settings helped, hope someone else can help us out with the GF3 stuff!
Thanks again to all my friends ghere at OC.com

I don't know about your bios, but you should be able to set it to:

AGP=4X
Fast writes = Enabled (disable for stability)
Arperture = As much ram as you have
Driving value = Auto

Also, go here for a great GeForce tweaking guide. As you can see from my sig, it's working for me :D

You may want to post this in the Video Card Forum, as well......

Good luck,

Doctor

Last edited:
I couldn't find a geoforce tweaking guide on that page. Excuse my ignorance and point it out for me please?

Re: SHURE!

Doctor said:

I don't know about your bios, but you should be able to set it to:

AGP=4X
Fast writes = Enabled (disable for stability)
Arperture = As much ram as you have
Driving value = Auto

Also, go here for a great GeForce tweaking guide. As you can see from my sig, it's working for me :D

You may want to post this in the Video Card Forum, as well......

Good luck,

Doctor

This is only the MOST AWESOME/ VID-CARD TWEAKING UTIL AVAILABLE. tHANKS FOR TURNING ME ON TO THIS.
Sorry for yelling but this is great, it has corrected loads of problems, and given me almost a 100 point impovement in 3dmark, I'll post some pics as soon as I find something to convert bmp2jpg.
Thanks again!

Back